Monday, April 19, 2010

Exit Essay

I have learned many things in ENGLCOM. ENGLCOM has also taught many things. I think that through the ENGLCOM course, I was able to improve my writing skills. I was also able to improve my grammar and I was able to improve in how to organize my thoughts. ENGLCOM has also helped me in improving my skills in researching and to value these researches by not plagiarizing them. I think ENGLCOM has also widened my vocabulary because of the new words that I have learned and used in my essays. ENGLCOM has also improved in my weaknesses such as reading and comprehending text. In evaluating my blockmates' essays, I was able to improve my comprehending skills and now, I think I can better understand texts. I think that my expectations for ENGLCOM were met. It involved very very many english and it served a purpose for me. ENGLCOM has taught me many things and has improved my weaknesses. ENGLCOM also achieved my goals which was to improve my writing skills and how I would use it in the near future. I think that ENGLCOM is a great course that all students of DLSU are required to take. ENGLCOM will definitely help you in many ways and can teach you many things.

No comments:

Post a Comment