Monday, April 19, 2010

Entrance Essay

For me, reading and writing in English is a challenge to me. I am the kind of person that is not fond of reading books. I like to read magazines and news articles. When it comes to writing, I love to write especially notes in class. It helps me understand and remember the things I write.

For me, there are still some things that I still need to improve on when it comes to reading and writing. When i read stuff, I easily get bored and not interested, so I tend to skip . I also do not understand the story after I read it. Reading comprehension really is not the thing for me. I might really need to improve my reading comprehension and my eagerness to read. When it comes to writing, I some times misspell words. I also make mistakes on my subject-verb agreement. I think I need to improve my vocabulary and my grammar.

Among my friends and the people within the campus, I have heard of many things about ENGLCOM. Many say that there so much paper work and subject itself is difficult. There are many things to expect such as the teacher, the subject, and your blockmates. My expectations for ENGLCOM are that it will be hard and so much english will be involved. I also expect the subject to be interesting and that it would serve as a purpose to me in the near future.

ENGLCOM, I think, would help me in achieving my goals such as writing my own resume and job applications. Having a good resume might give me and opportunity to work in a big company. It will also help me in comprehending important documents that I might be involved in in the future. ENGLCOM has many things to offer and I hope that everything I learn from ENGLCOM would serve as a great purpose on my bright future.

No comments:

Post a Comment